« Home

Why hello there...

Hi. My name is K. Lianne. I'm a journalist residing in Michigan. I'm in my 20s. I'm bored. And stressed out. And busy. And need a vacation ... desperately. I have blogged before, but after 2-3 months of tedious posting, I often found myself bored and not wanting to continue. This blog will be an attempt to break the cycle.

Since I'm a journalist, I am constantly surrounded by the news. Therefore, my previous blogs have been regarding news events that have sparked an interest or current events that are happening around me, etc.

Not now. I figured out that my blog needed to be an escape from my everyday realities. It needed to be fun. It needed to address additional issues than just the ones in my everyday news-loving life. Don't get me wrong, I love my job(s) -- but I need a break. I need to think of something else besides politics, war, corruption and scandals.

Therefore, this blog will be fun (most of the time). It will be about life, love, fashion (or lack thereof), men, travel, entertainment, friends, the Detroit Tigers (my passion and reason for living), and anything else that sparks my interest that day or week. There may be the occasional post about current events or news, because, like I mentioned it before, my life revolves around it and it's often hard to escape -- but I'll try to keep that to a minimum.

Also, as you're reading this blog, remember that I am a journalist and if I don't have the answer to something, I know how to find it. So...if you have a question about life, love, fashion or anything else on your mind...this is the place to ask. I'm extremely opinionated, so I'll probably throw in some opinion with fact, but I'll make sure to answer anything asked by readers.

I hope you enjoy this blog. I know I will.

Cheers!!

Previous posts