« Home | 14 Hacking Websites & forums 2018 - Underground ha... » | Independence Day 2020 » | Shining Spears And Other Euphemisms » | ALIEN ODYSSEY » | Warsow Is Now Warfork And On Steam » | Euronimoes » | How To Install And Config Modlishka Tool - Most Ad... » | 14 Emuladores De Android Para PC » | Iblessing - An iOS Security Exploiting Toolkit, It... » | BurpSuite Introduction & Installation »

TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2022

 
 
I must admit, my cinema-going experiences have been getting fewer and fewer. I have seen only a handful on the silver screen this year, and all of them have been the kind of crowd-pleasing pictures I can convince my friends to see. Despite this, I believe it was an excellent year for the medium, with a few off-kilter experiments branching off into the mainstream and some streaming services supporting all kinds of genres to success too. My go to tactic is to randomly buy a month when they have enough I'm interested in and binge, baby, binge. These are my brief thoughts on a large number (though not all) of the movies I saw that were released in the UK during 2022, highlighting my highly subjective Top 10. Read on after the jump for more...

Read more »