« Home | 4 things I live my life by... » | First "man" post. » | Why the name? » | Why hello there... »

A few quick notes...

I know it's been more than a week. I'm currently formulating my thoughts so that I can do one large update about the Tigers! I know all of you love those posts. As for right now...here are a couple of quotes that stood out at me today. Enjoy.

"It wasn't the Cubs' fault when that douche bag grabbed that foul ball either, but they still don't get a World Series Ring. There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards, and ours is currently reading FUCKED."
-Ari, Entourage

"We are in the era of vamping, self-doubting Desperate Housewives, not the strong, cutting Murphy Brown. It's the season of prim, stay-in-the-background First Lady Laura Bush, not assertive two-for-the-price-of-one First Lady Hillary. Where would you even lodge a feminist protest these days?"
-Maureen Dowd, "Are Men Necessary?"