« Home | Remembered my purpose » | Wow... » | Feel so free... » | Love as I know it. » | Days that start dismal and end enjoyable. » | Just stumbled upon this... » | Is this wrong... » | Open Mindedness » | Post Script » | I wonder... »

Boys!!

What's with boys?

I don't get them. I don't want to even pretend to. I think most of the problem comes with their ego. Most of them have huge ones (egos).

I have this friend. We'll call him, "I'm the man" because, well, that's what he thinks he is.

He'll say things like, "man, I get so much tail," or "people have told me my whole life that I'm good looking" or stupid other random shit like that. Only he says after he makes such comments that he's "just kidding." But the thing is, I don't think he really is kidding.

He'll say these kind of things and then get this look on his face like he actually thinks he is God's gift to this earth.

And then....oh, get this...after he says he can "get so much tail" he get in a conversation with one of our mutual friends (who is abstaining from sex until marriage) about how he isn't sexually promiscuous and doesn't value those types of things. That was COMPLETELY FALSE!!

This isn't the only time men have changed their stories, attitudes, morals and beliefs at the drop of the hat just to try to connect with or to impress someone...but I CAN'T STAND IT!!

Just be yourself. If you are a ho...be proud of it. Embrace it. Don't pretend that you don't "get so much tail" just to sound like you are a good person.

Ok...enough of that rant. Bottom line. Be who you are. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Don't change your ideals and your beliefs to be difference with each different audience.