« Home | More about boys... » | Boys!! » | Remembered my purpose » | Wow... » | Feel so free... » | Love as I know it. » | Days that start dismal and end enjoyable. » | Just stumbled upon this... » | Is this wrong... » | Open Mindedness »

Boring life....

I feel like I have such a mundane life. I am HORRIBLY busy, don't get me wrong. It's just all the same stuff, different day.

The newspaper, class, friends, family. It's all the same. Nothing much new is going on. There is always drama at the newspaper and friends and family are always crazy, just nothing much to update about.

Here's one thing. I'm officially single. We had a nice chat last weekend about our status and mutually decided that being friends would be the best thing for right now. I can't predict what'll happen in the future, but I know that I love the kid and I can't go without him. So that's why we are still really good friends and that's why we still talk a lot...but we're just not together. I'm really lucky that I have a guy in my life who I can talk to like that. Any conflicts or any problems we talk about it. He is never quick to get mad and an arguement between the two of us is rare. That's another reason I'm glad we're still friends.

In other news, I'm going out to the club tonight with my girls. I want to get laid. I need it. I deserve it. That's my goal. It probably won't happen because it's "girls night" but I'll see what I can do and get back to you.

Have a good weekend, peeps. I'll write more asap.