« Home | A couple Tigers stories in today's paper » | The art of being single... » | Quote of the day... » | First Detroit Tigers Post. » | A few quick notes... » | 4 things I live my life by... » | First "man" post. » | Why the name? » | Why hello there... »

Is luck just that, or do we make our own luck?

I have recently had the best luck. I have had a great family atmosphere, great friends and things are finally happening for me in my career. There are other friends of mine, though, that haven't had the best luck with family, friends or their career. It's making me wonder if luck is simply just that – pure, dumb luck – or if we create our own luck.

 

Is the reason I'm doing well right now because I created the opportunities to do so or just because God likes me at this point in my life. Just something I'm pondering today. What do you think?