« Home | The Tigers....duh... » | Is luck just that, or do we make our own luck? » | A couple Tigers stories in today's paper » | The art of being single... » | Quote of the day... » | First Detroit Tigers Post. » | A few quick notes... » | 4 things I live my life by... » | First "man" post. » | Why the name? »

I like....

I like my horoscope today...

You may have noticed that sometimes people are awfully invasive and that you aren't always in the mood to listen to their problems or secrets, especially if they aren't terribly important. And, besides, today you have no desire to waste your time worrying about other people, dear Gemini. It's time to take care of yourself! Try to make yourself unavailable to anything that isn't absolutely essential to other people. It's your turn.


This is what I've been dealing with lately. Everyone telling me their problems when I don't have time for them. It's not that I don't care. I just don't have the time or energy to deal with them or suggest any quality advice.

A more detailed, extensive post later this week. I promise