« Home | Moving on. » | Randomness... » | SUCH a girl... » | Ground rules. » | Boring life.... » | More about boys... » | Boys!! » | Remembered my purpose » | Wow... » | Feel so free... »

Hit the Nail on the Head

I'm sitting here at work today, perusing the internets (for those dubya fans) and came across my horoscope:

Are you going on a trip or possibly even making a move, dear Gemini? Is education involved in some way? Whatever your reasons for going away, you're going to gain whatever you hope for and more. Writing, teaching, and anything involving communication should go very well right now - including conversations with a romantic partner! Your mind is quick and retentive, so make the most of all of it.


This hit the nail right on the head (i.e. my last post). I couldn't have asked for a more positive and calming horoscope today!

As far as the "conversations with a romantic partner": Well, not so much a romantic partner, but I do have a meeting planned tomorrow with "Mr. Inviting" tomorrow. He's been making me mad both personally and professionally (did I mention we work together?), so we're meeting. And, according to my horoscope, it will go well. Hoorah.