« Home | Randomness... » | SUCH a girl... » | Ground rules. » | Boring life.... » | More about boys... » | Boys!! » | Remembered my purpose » | Wow... » | Feel so free... » | Love as I know it. »

Moving on.

I've been having issues lately with moving on in my life. Several of my friends are graduating in 2 days and have been saying things such as, "I just took my last final ever." Or, "I just wrote my last paper ever." Or, "I just walked into the OC for the last time ever as a student."

Well, I just scheduled for my last semester EVER. And I've been thinking a lot about how I'm going to feel when I take my last exam ever. Or how I'll feel when I'm about to graduate.

It's really a scary feeling.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm SO ready to graduate, and SO ready to move on and get a REAL job and make REAL money.

But it's still kinda scary.

Another thing that's kinda scary is that I think I'll be going back to work at "Daily Newspaper." For those of you who don't know, I interned at Daily Newspaper over the summer and then had to leave when I took my current Editor in Chief position at Weekly Newspaper.

I miss being at Daily Newspaper and I miss writing. So I called my old boss today and asked if she needed help in the winter. She was "on breaking news" and will call me back but said, "yeah, we can do that."

I know they need the help, and they love me, so why the hell wouldn't they take my *free* help.

That kind of scares me, too. I always freak out for a little while before I start working with "adults." I mean, I love Daily Newspaper and I get along with everyone and I know they love me.

But right before I start I always have anxiety that I won't be good enough for them.

That seems to be a recurring theme in my life lately.