« Home | Hit the Nail on the Head » | Moving on. » | Randomness... » | SUCH a girl... » | Ground rules. » | Boring life.... » | More about boys... » | Boys!! » | Remembered my purpose » | Wow... »

Some troubles

I've been having some physical and emotional troubles lately,

And, I'm pretty sure the physical troubles are leading to the emotional troubles.

See, the deal is that I've always struggled with my weight. Wait. Let's fix this. I'm fat. Basically.

I don't like it. In fact, I despise it. I don't talk about it and get offended when anyone (read: my mother) does talk about it. But I've come to the realization lately that if I don't do something now, I'll never be truly happy.

See, I'm a skinny girl under the layers of lard. I love taking long walks and shopping and playing on the floor or outside with kids, but with the extra pounds, it's hard to do all of these things. And I want to. I want to so bad.

So I got this book recently, and it's really been helping a lot.

It's about how to fix (or make better) every aspect of your life, from fitness to nutrition to spiritual needs and sleep patterns. I've read almost all of it from front to back and have a plan.

I'm not going to share the plan with you, but just know it's been working. I've been working out (even though that hasn't been going swimmingly because I've had a cold and I did something to my foot yesterday) and eating SO much better. I feel great. I feel better, and, right now, I think that's all I want ... is to feel better.

I'll keep you posted as to how it goes ... I'm sorry I'm not going more in depth about it, but I'm have issues with my weight and it's hard for me to talk about in detail. If I have success, which I really hope to, I will make sure to tell you my secrets.