« Home | TIGERS!!!!!!!!!! » | Online Dating » | Tiger Withdrawal » | The Mc's » | Jesus Hates Me » | New design, template. » | Jobs. » | Holiday break is killing me. » | Blogs, lying, secrets .... A New Year's resolution » | Some troubles »

Fun little ditty

(* though X seems to be missing)

I haven't been tagged by anyone, but I just thought it would be fun.

A- available? Yes, I am. And I'm currently liking it more than I thought I would.
B- best friend? It's between Mr. Inviting and High School Friend.
C- cake or pie? Pie, the fruitier the better.
D- drink of choice? Non-alcoholic: water or coke Alcoholic:Margarita.
E- essential item I use every day: Obvious? Hair brush Not-so-obvious: Reporters notebook
F- favorite color? Blue
G- gummy bears or gummy worms? Worms, I haven't had them in sooo long.
I- indulgence? Hummm...this is a tough one. Books and purses are probably tied on the list.
J- January. There's just something about the New Year
K- kids and names: (Potential kids names:) I'm not completely sure, I just know that it would by ideal to have my girls share the middle name of Elizabeth (after my sister) and my boys share the middle name of Dylan (after no one, I just like the name)
L- life is incomplete without? The News. I can't go more than an hour or two without turning on CNN, looking at MSNBC.com or checking my RSS feed on my cell phone.
M- marriage date: HA! I'm not in too big of a hurry. I don't really care when just as long as it's right.
N- number of siblings: Three: Jay, 36, Kacey, 33 and Erin (Elizabeth), 17.
O- oranges or apples? I love oranges even though the citrus often gives me canker (sp?) sores.
P- phobias or fears? Fear of failure and birds
Q- favorite quote? "Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response"
R- reasons to smile? I love my life at this point. I love being the editor of Weekly Newspaper and I love the prospects of where my life may go.
S- season? Fall.
T- tag: NotCarrie
U- unknown fact about me: I have unreal amounts of anxiety and tension going through my head at all times
V- vegetable you don't like: hummm...I'm not generally a vegetable person, but I really don't like cauliflower
W- worst habit: Walking on my toes, biting my fingernails
Y- your favorite food? Bread or Pasta (I'm a carb-aholic)