« Home | Tiger Withdrawal » | The Mc's » | Jesus Hates Me » | New design, template. » | Jobs. » | Holiday break is killing me. » | Blogs, lying, secrets .... A New Year's resolution » | Some troubles » | Hit the Nail on the Head » | Moving on. »

Online Dating

I've decided to jump-start my search for a "real man" and a "real relationship" because no one at school or at work has been piquing my interest lately.

Thus, I have decided to renew my subscription to Match.com.

I must say, I'm rather disappointed so far. The first time I tried Match, I instantly receive multiple e-mails and "winks" and people interested. Now, I have only gotten one wink and no response to the two e-mails I sent out.

Have I become more unattractive or less interesting in the last six months? It's entirely possible. Either way, I've decided to extend my search to the online arena, so I'll potentially re-vamp my profile and keep you updated.