« Home | Jesus Hates Me » | New design, template. » | Jobs. » | Holiday break is killing me. » | Blogs, lying, secrets .... A New Year's resolution » | Some troubles » | Hit the Nail on the Head » | Moving on. » | Randomness... » | SUCH a girl... »

The Mc's

I was just looking at my live journal entries from the past (I haven't updated in ions, but I like to go through old entries) and this is what I found:

Seducing a Gemini Women: Gemini women are brilliant, sporty, well-informed, dynamic and pleasant. If you are able to propose to her always something new, you are her ideal man. Since she is free and independent, usually marriage is not the main aim of her life.


HaHa. It's so true. That's me to a T. Or is it "tee." I really have no idea what the expression is or where it comes from...but that's neither here nor there. The passage is exactly like me. There. Over.


This blog post is to make fun of my drunken self.

I recently went out with a friend from high school that I still see occasionally. We offered my little sister $20 to come and pick our drunk asses up after we were done at the bar. She took the offer, so we proceeded to get smashed.

Now, I normally don't get this drunk. I like to get buzzed enough to slightly impair my judgement, but still keep my class and charm.

That didn't happen on this night. I got WASTED. Now, I'm not an annoying or loud or messy drunk. I'm a horny drunk.

So, that led me to hit on the 40-something-year-old drummer of the band and talk about his penis and my vagina. It was fun.

On top of that, me and High School Friend decided to nickname every guy we came in contact with, with a "Mc" then a descriptive factor.

It was H-I-L-A-R-O-U-S.

We came up with McD (for the guy with the olde English D on his hat - my personal favorite because he was obviously a Tiger's fan), McBlue (with the blue shirt), McStriped (striped shirt), McHottie, McGeorgous, McOldie, etc.

Even though I did make a slight fool of myself at the bar that night, it was an overall good time. It was the last night of my freedom - I started school and the newspaper on Monday - and I answered the call for one last drunken, horny drunk.



Oh -- and just so you guys know what a dork I am - even drunk, I'm a journalist. After we left the bar, we stumbled across the parking lot to the 24-hour Ram's Horn diner. On the way in, I had to stop at the row of 6 or 7 newspaper stands to read each and every headline in the entire row in the FREEZING cold. Yeah, I'm a dorky journalist, but I love it!

Labels: , , , , ,