« Home | I just came across this and, even though I've hear... » | Fun little ditty » | TIGERS!!!!!!!!!! » | Online Dating » | Tiger Withdrawal » | The Mc's » | Jesus Hates Me » | New design, template. » | Jobs. » | Holiday break is killing me. »

Online dating update

So we all know I've recently renewed my subscription to Match.com. During my first three-month stink on Match, I had e-mails every day, winks coming out of my ears and many interesting bachelors awaiting my response to their often awkwardly-worded e-mails.

However, this time around, I've only had a few e-mails a handful of winks and a few interesting bachelors. Maybe this is a time when relationships are running rampant, being just before Valentines Day. Or maybe it's just me. Either way, I don't know.

What I do know, is that I've met someone very promising. He is a nursing grad student at the same school at which I attend, although he doesn't regularly attend courses here because he does most of his work at the hospital. He's funning, and charming, attentive and, did I say, charming?

He can hold my attention and he remembers everything I tell him. He asks questions about details of my life and myself because he's genuinely interested - not because he's a crazy stalker type.

He's adventurous and caring, and I really want to meet him.

Out of everyone I have met online, he's the only one I really have wanted to meet. There have been others from Match or from Myspace (during my brief time on the site), but none of them have had me wanting to meet them more than this fellow.

We've talked almost everyday since last Wednesday and have come close to meeting once - he wanted to meet me at the bar that I was going to be with with my friends, but he had to study.

Anyway, I just thought I would update this. I like him - a lot I think - so I just wanted to share.

Labels: , ,