« Home | Online dating update » | I just came across this and, even though I've hear... » | Fun little ditty » | TIGERS!!!!!!!!!! » | Online Dating » | Tiger Withdrawal » | The Mc's » | Jesus Hates Me » | New design, template. » | Jobs. »

I usually start a post off with a title. Today, I can't think of one.

I have so many emotions going through my mind and so many things to update about. But, my predictament is that I hate being one of those bloggers who simply updates about their lives.

Part of my life is revolving around stress. I get up, I work hard and I go to bed. Then I get up the next day and start it all over again. My problem is that I'm working TOO hard. I'm doing all that I can every day to get the work that needs to get done, done, and to make the people to need to be happy, happy. Except for me.

Although, I seem to be really happy right now. I don't know why. Maybe it's a false sense of happiness created by the lack of downtime and the perception that I'm loved because people are demanding so much of me.

How fucked up is that?

Either way - I do know this: I'm stressed out, but I'm happy - I think.

I have a job interview at another weekly newspaper Wednesday. Things didn't work out at the first weekly because the publisher didn't like the fact that I have a tuesday morning class when tuesday is their busiest days and there are only two people to put the whole paper together. But the publisher suggested I go to one of their sister weeklies because they have a bigger staff and it would be easier for me to get there a little later in the day.

I've made the decision that I will take the job if they offer it to me - and I'm really happy with that decision. I'm just waiting to see what happens Wednesday. I'll keep you posted.

In other news, men are just making me bitter lately. They're constantly letting me down (especially Mr. Inviting), and constantly being jerk-offs.

No valentine for me - HOORAY. I think I'm too bitter right now to truely embrace the meaning of having a valentine, anyway.

More later - I need sleep right now.

Labels: , , , , , ,